PocketCosmonautPocketCosmonaut

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Poop Adventure! Poop Adventure!

I absolutely love feces.

Good stuff could fix that damn tongue though.

Television Taunts Television Taunts

stunning visuals, engrossing sound track

the utilization of line in chiaroscuro form has given a life of its own to this piece. As the viewer can plainly see, the elongation of the fingers were used to denote femininity; but not in the sexual sense of the word. Because art cannot directly speak to the viewer, it utilizes itself a a full medium of visual and emotion to convey its messages. The feminization of Mastercheif in this piece goes to show you a weakness, or flaw in the character laden with such adoration. Comparing Sonic to the reign of King Richard III was pure brilliance, as one can truly make a timelss connection between the two heroes who seek out stones for their journeys. You never cease to amaze me, and I would love to hold your pieces in my personal gallery on Front Street in Manhattan. Please write me asap

Pokemon Master EP 19 Pokemon Master EP 19

funny if you go back in time

This is all like 3 years late

Super somebody dude prev Super somebody dude prev

Everyone is rainbow colored.

try hand drawing your characters first. Come up with some good concept arts, chose the best, then proceed. I feel like you just drew these up and went, "OK GOOD TO GO.' plus, too much rainbow gradient.

Alexandre3000 responds:

Actually, I did draw them in paper, and it went pretty well, but I draw it with mouse and, well, those drawnings were at school and couldn't get them, I draw them in the computer, but didn't went so good. I actually changed the gradient to be slightly darker.

Bridging the Gap 1 Bridging the Gap 1

Joe,

You taught me how to love flash, back in the day when i used to watch shockwave cartoons. Now, it seems the rest of the world has caught up and it's just not the same any more. Please Joe, don't make any more cartoons so we can remember the good cartoons, and not spoil it with the nonsense that has recently come out. I love you Joe. thats why i'm taking the time to tell you this.
PocketCosmonaut