PocketCosmonautPocketCosmonaut

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Poop Adventure! Poop Adventure!

I absolutely love feces.

Good stuff could fix that damn tongue though.

Television Taunts Television Taunts

stunning visuals, engrossing sound track

the utilization of line in chiaroscuro form has given a life of its own to this piece. As the viewer can plainly see, the elongation of the fingers were used to denote femininity; but not in the sexual sense of the word. Because art cannot directly speak to the viewer, it utilizes itself a a full medium of visual and emotion to convey its messages. The feminization of Mastercheif in this piece goes to show you a weakness, or flaw in the character laden with such adoration. Comparing Sonic to the reign of King Richard III was pure brilliance, as one can truly make a timelss connection between the two heroes who seek out stones for their journeys. You never cease to amaze me, and I would love to hold your pieces in my personal gallery on Front Street in Manhattan. Please write me asap

History of Newgrounds ! History of Newgrounds !

absolutely poetic

Your recount of the history of newgrounds is spectacular. Never have I ever seen such a diversely researched and full overview of the entirety of Newgrounds history. Your subtle comparison to the French Revolution was truly an appropriate metaphor for the continuity of repression and oppression. I was amazed at the amount of research done on the Al Gore / Mit Romney scandal that rocked Newgrounds back in 1999. You truly put your heart into your work, and I can see how dedicated you are as a scholar of net history. This is definitely a must see for any history buffs or for those who thoroughly enjoy existential and poetic recounts of Newgrounds history.

Cocoon responds:

Finally my hard work is paid off

Sports Girl Dress Up Sports Girl Dress Up

Waste of server space.

I can't understand why anyone would think that this would be a good idea to submit to newgrounds. "yeah they're nice people who will love to play another dress up game." No one wants these useless submissions. They only way dress up games stick around on newgrounds are when they're hentai.

Oran Oran

AHHH

Good game, good playstyle, but the sound effect for collecting the orbs sounds like your guy is screaming every time. Gets sort of annoying.

path finding path finding

Well done engine.

This is the start to something nice. I think if you could utilize this in creating some sort of strategy based RPG (assuming you continue to use the top down view) you could probably kick out a nice game. good work.

SatanLetmywhiskarebeSTRONG SatanLetmywhiskarebeSTRONG

well,

Simply put, I love this. There's not a whole lot to say but i can hear someone in an old school RPG using this song to pray for strength. Well done bud!

deity deity

Beautiful!

This is fantastic. I never sign in and review art but this just made me stop in my tracks. I personally am a huge fan of De Plancy, whom if you're aware, did several renditions of demons in the Dictionaire Infernal; and would love to see your take on some of their descriptions! I'd love to help you pick some out to try, Pm me if you're interested!!